Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update

So I haven't updated my blog in a long time... nearly a year now, but boy was this year great! It all started in the summer when I went down to Kerry camping for a few weeks, that was a load of fun. Then I had a summer camp in Oyster-Haven where I first met my girlfriend Catriona. We have going out now for 6 months and wow it's been fun. Almost Christmas now and MrScanclan Live is back again. This year we are raising money for www.paws.ie they look after homeless animals and I love animals so I'm defo supporting them. Oh god there is only 11 more school days until my Christmas exams.. ahhhh!! Great news YouTube have just started paying me to make videos on www.youtube.com/thejamefunnyvidssho I'm not making much but at least its something. Well that's all I have to say really, I'll might make another blog closer to Christmas or even after it. See ya later ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment